1. Few minutes before applying wrap lashes around a makeup brush. It will give you a curve like your eyelashes
2. Before applying false lashes, be sure to measure and trim them to fit your eye shape.
3. If you like full-on eyelashes, stack your falsies before putting them on.
4. Place a mirror in a position that allows you to look down.
5. Cut falsies in half if you want a more natural look.
6. You can make your own individual lashes.
7. Use cotton buds and oil-free makeup remover to take off your lashes.
8. Use washing up liquid and hot water to clean your lashes.
9. Use tweezers to remove excess glue on the lashes.
10. The drier the glue, the better it will stick to your lash line.
11. Invest in an eyelash applicator.